Our Full Contact Details
https://christletonorchardrange.co.uk: [the “website”]
Full name of legal entity: Christleton Orchard Range
Telephone: Tel: 07717719777
Postal address: Christleton Orchard Range, Manor Farm, White Lane, Christleton, Chester UK
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU & How We Collect It.
We may process certain types of personal data about you. Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include any anonymised data.
On this website:
- Personal Data: We will only collect the data you share with us, for example your name and email address, when you contact us.
- Technical Data: may include your IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site. Administrator level login data may also be included, where appropriate.
- Usage Data: may include information about how you use our website.
We will collect your identity details (full name and/or your business name), contact data including your billing address, delivery address and email address. Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the paid contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, such as our legal obligations to our Tax Authority (HMRC, UK).
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data. Your data is usually processed on the legal basis of you entering into a contract with us when you purchase our products (such as our fabulous free range eggs).
Please revisit this page to review updates.